Monday, March 28, 2011

How I wish I was an ocean. Maybe then, I'd get to see you again.


Breakfast before Joan's flight


This summer needs to let go of its hopes on being the greatest one yet because Joan won't be here with us to do everything on our list. :( She just left for Cebu where she'll be studying Film in Bigfoot. Today is her first real school day and I hope everything goes well for her! I'm sure she'll love it there and make great friends who will help her adjust. I bet you'd find her in their school's bar already getting drunk early in the morning before first period. That's why we love her! :) We already miss you soooooo much, Ms. Genius! I'll miss you putting make-up on me, too! You're the best make-up artist ever. Don't worry, you could put make up on me via Skype anytime. ;) Just call me when you feel the blues. Thank you for everything. WE LOVE YOU! See you soon. I can't wait to visit you. :)


Because we're so clingy, we had to have breakfast with Joan one last time before her flight:

Miss youuuu!!!!!!!!
Sometimes boyfriend, sometimes tattoo artist.
The cutest boy in the whole woooorld :(



We kill time in bookstores :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha gia's holding a panda pic! and good luck joan!! you're so lucky you're gonna be studying in an AWESOME SCHOOL. congrats making it, its such an honor :)
    -gab
    ps. I WANT THAT LITTLE BOY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he the cutest?!?! He's gonna be a heartbreaker!!! Let's visit Joan in her school! She says the students are mostly boys and they are all halfies and super cute. They freak out when there's a new girl. Lol. I think she mentioned being the only girl in class. Lucky!! One cute guy with tattoos asked her if her girl friends from Manila will be visiting this summer. Let's go buy our plane tickets already!!!! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete