Monday, March 7, 2011

You look very familiar. Have we met?

Hi! I'm Pauline. I'm 19 and I talk really, really fast. Art, literature & music are my boyfriends. I love to sing, take photos, and help my mustache collection grow. Below are some of the things I like/dislike, if you must know. There'd have to be about twice as much obsessions as I listed below, but 29 was the random number that I got.

I like:

1. Babies, kids


 2. Flower Crowns


Have you found my flower crown?

3. Princes

 4. Mustaches (fluffy ones)

Would you like to touch my muuuuustache?


5. Poetry

6. Puppies

It's so fluffy, I'm going to die.


7. Turtles
Ninja Turtles.

8. Highways

When I awoke, I was on.. the hiiighway, hiiighway.

9. Rooftops, the view


10. Unicorns, marshmallows


11. Blanket forts


12. Cupcakes




13. Lights



14. Cute undergarments


 
15. Peach dresses



16. Cotton candy



17. Bubble wrap



18. Venus Flytrap

I would like these for Valentine's Day, please. Thank you.

19. Astro Star Galaxy Projector

For my bathroom.


20. Paper boats, paper planes



 21. Dandelions


22. Floss


23. Weddings


 24. Sailors

We could sail the seven seas
and bring back some presents for all the people.
Everyone will love us even Courtney would love us.






25. Music

Here comes the feeling you thought you'd forgotten.


26. The Dancing Lobsters


27. Pokeballs/ Pokebras

I choose you.

28. Lightsabers



29. My classmate, J-Dawg, in double



I don't like:

1. Cockroaches


I'm  not sure I like/ dislike:

1. Blister


2. Gabbey


Just kidding. I love them both! 
I love them even more than my mustache collection and pokeballs.

6 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH hahaha I LOVE YOU MORE THAN FLOSS <3<3<3 and thats a big deal for us ;) i still cant get over the pokebra. i want charizard to shoot out. HAHAHA -GABBEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS a big deal! Do you know where to get those Pokebras?? Apparently they're very popular in other countries. I wonder why not here. Such a shame..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything that you can't do? or make beautiful?! <3

    ReplyDelete