Monday, March 7, 2011

Explosions in the Sky

Pyro Olympics, 03/05/2011
My Saturday felt more like a Monday. I was in school by 7am for Public Relations finals, which lasted until 11. We went for lunch in Pancake House afterward. I was with Gia, Drei and Gabbie, who had a surprise for me -- a lollipop! Yay! That made me happy. I ordered twice as much as everybody else, just cause I felt like eating all that post-PR stress away. I'd say last Saturday would have to be the most stressful day of my life, but it wasn't so bad. It only felt like hell for four hours and I had something to look forward to for the evening. Raf got us tickets to watch the World Pyro Olympics. Yay, fireworks! It was Japan vs. Canada that night, and Japan owned the show. Canada could've, if only they had formulated a plan to make Justin Bieber's face appear in the night sky screaming "Never say never." But they didn't, and Japan had mushrooms and Super Mario in the sky! He's cooler than Bieber anyway. I mean, he's got facial hair, Justin doesn't. Who wouldn't love a  mustache? Anyway, it's pointless to argue who wins between Japan and Canada or any other country for that matter, because Katy Perry just totally brings home the gold. Canada couldn't beat her even with Justin Bieber's face in the sky. Now, they'd have to find a way to make him come out of Katy Perry's boobs. That way, they'd have a bigger chance at winning.

Here are more pictures from lunch, the Pyro Olympics, the hotel, and the rooftop:

Gia and Drei, the rockstar couple. <3
Meet Gabbie. Her face says it all.
Thanks, Gabbie!
I <3 waffles and waffles <3 me
 

Gia <3 pasta but pasta don't <3 Gia
Hello!
 

It was raining and we didn't have umbrellas. We got rained on!




 

 

 

I am still so frustrated I didn't get a good shot of the hearts :( </3






Shooting staaaaaar :)
It's just now that I realized it's actually MARIO. :o :o
Are those POKEBALLS?
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust! (:
Winner :)






The dreamy view from the rooftop. That's Manila Bay on the left!
This is Raf about to laugh. Thank you, Raf! (:
This is Joan. She's leaving us for Cebu, damn it.
This is Anna. She's crazy and I love it.

We're soaked! And now I'm sick.

Bye :)

7 comments:

  1. Okay now I feel what Gabbie felt this morning. I wanna comment on every picture!!! Haha So in love with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA SEE GIA!!! :)) i'm going through the same crisis again now :))) hahahaha. I WISH I WAS THEREEEE :( the pics look great!!-gabbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Is it possible to comment on each picture" HAHAHA thanks lovers I can't wait to see you!!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photos are sooo nice!!! And I love the funny captions :)) uhhhh makes me miss you all the mooooore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Chari! I miss youuuu so much!!!!!! I'm sorry I couldn't hang out yet, but I'll be far less busy next week I'll see you for sure!!

    ReplyDelete