Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wheels On Fire

Devirginized Dita             April 6th, 2011

I remember riding my bike down the boardwalk
with nowhere to go and looking at the girls.
It was really innocent.
- Mark Ruffalo





It's bad enough that I have a crush on a bike.. what more having learned that it's female? I am a lesbian bike lover. Lol. Joaquin and his friends should start a show called Queer Eye For The Straight Bike. They gave Joaquin's grandfather's bike a makeover and named it Dita because the flat black reminded Quin of Dita Von Teese.

Joaquin rode Dita (how kinky) to SJ's house at 3pm and the boys first stripped her down and then rebuilt and repainted her. Aaron was in charge of the power sander, SJ with the cabling, and Joaquin with the bodywork and painting. They all assembled it back together and SJ's dad helped with Dita's chain..  Too kinky for my life. Quin rode Dita home by 11pm. She went from nottie to hottie in 8 hours! Good job, guys!


P.S. I have 2 bikes and 2 scooters just lying around the house. You might wanna pimp my rides. :D One baby blue bike, please. :( And I wish you didn't move to Alabang, Quin! I need my awesome neighbors. 


Here are pictures of Dita's transformation taken by Joaquin!
Devirginizing Dita









Dita about to lose her virginity just before 3pm of April 6th, 2011
Stripped down. Say goodbye to cheap graphics.
Grinding down the front fender
Rear fender
Ratchets and spanners

Horizontal dropouts
Drying up after washing
Yokai says hello!
the "spray booth"
Rear fender waiting for paint
Front fender
Sanded and all ready
Ghetto masking by scotch tape!
Flat black
Dita is no longer a virgin!
Helloooo you wild thing :) Do you feel free now?
I wanna ride you.
Copper cable ties


Check out Joaquin's work @ http://www.quinstamatic.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is aweeeesome! Totally showed the bike's sexxx. Let's ride soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joaquin! Yes, lets! Just like the old days. Remember when we used to play dodgeball, have water gun wars and ride around the village before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha those were the days :)

    ReplyDelete