Thursday, April 7, 2011

As light fills my eyes


 Beauty shoot @ Make-up Design Academy

3 Sets
Bridal
Evening
Mod/ 60s/ Twiggy

Make-up artist: Tiffany Dequina


Behind-the-scenes
(Thanks for the pictures, Gia!)

My corner!


 Hello, Gia! :)


 
1st look
 We're getting married!!! :D



2nd look
I whip my hair back and forth?
Willow Smith, is that you?
Rawr.
 Gia and her make-up artist, Jo Roncal.



3rd look

Scary!


  




In between sets
The other make-up artist, Raf.

My make-up artist, Tiffany! :)




And that's not even all of the food yet.. Lol. Midnight snack with Gabbie! We're pigs. :(



I can't wait to see the studio shots!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha you guys look so pretty and glamorous til the last pic... HAHA we're so baboy!! :))) -gabbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha but that last one's really my favorite!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M NOT A MAKE UP ARTIST.

    -Raf

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much do you charge for a photoshoot?

    ReplyDelete