Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Who needs sleep when we've got love?



Saturday night out @ Kyss with my loves!

I got to see (some of) BB for the first and last time this summer, just as it's about to end after what seemed like a week.

Also got to catch up with Carina whom I've missed sooo very much! I can't wait to see her again!

Oh and Gabbie & Chrissie finally got to meet my fashion show buddy, KC Carstensen! It's very important that I introduce them because it's very rare we get to find people just as strange as us. </3 You'll never understand.


06.04.2011

Thanks for the drinks Jon!
Could you guess who I'm copying? Lol.
DJ Euric in the hizzouze
Twins!
Bubble gum nails
 

We end our nights with lovers Batman and Dino

Get a room!

Can't wait for the next one! Hopefully school doesn't keep us from nights like this.


Thanks to Florence and KC for some of these pictures :)


4 comments:

  1. FUN NIGHTTTTT :) so glad we made new friends!! :) the pictures are so cute, good job pauline :)cant wait for this sat :)-yourlover<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, lover Gabbieee! I can't wait to see you!! <3

    ReplyDelete